Download Full Text (663 KB)
Parade Ground inside the old stone fort and Enlisted Men’s Barracks converted into an Officer’s Club in 1928.
Oswego, New York
Adult and Continuing Education | Cultural History | International and Comparative Education | Social History | United States History
Saunders, Fred, "Photograph - Officer's Club" (1943). The 1210th S.T.U. at Fort Ontario, 1943-1944. 37.