The Morehead Normal School was established by the Christian Missionary Society at Morehead, Kentucky on October 3, 1887. The school ceased operations on May 19, 1922 due to declining enrollment and graduates. The following fall the Normal School became a public institution and renamed Morehead State Normal School, presently Morehead State University.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.